As students in the modern world, you are bombarded with responsibilities from different areas in your life, which can cause stress. You may have school work, extra-curricular activities, a job, a social life, and familial obligations. To manage all of these and still manage your stress levels, utilize the following tips.
- Create a calendar with all of your appointments, meetings, etc. You can either create a paper calendar or use an online system, such as Google Calendar, to organize all of these dates and times.
- Formulate a To-Do List every day with all of the work that’s due in the future. Organize these tasks in order of importance and time-sensitivity.
- Do not procrastinate. If you are aware that an assignment is due, even if the deadline is a few weeks away, start as soon as you can.
- Find an outlet that will help you de-stress. Whether it’s sports, music, or meditating, an outlet for your stress will help you become a more efficient worker.
- Have a support system filled with people that you can rely on. Dividing up the work is much easier and quicker than doing everything by yourself.
- 3 Ways Students Can Improve Their Communication Skills
- 3 Reasons Why Career Services Is Your Best Friend
- 3 Pieces of Advice for Incoming College Students
- 5 FREE Resources for Overachievers
- Protocol and Efficiency: The Most Important Skill For Students
Elite Private Tutors is a world-class tutoring service helping students in Math tutoring, English tutoring, History tutoring, Spanish tutoring, SAT tutoring, Science Tutoring, ACT tutoring, ISEE tutoring, and much more. We deliver concierge-level service and are a boutique agency located in Houston, Texas. Please click here for more information.
The Four Year Plan is a book and online course that will help students get into the college of their dreams. Plan your strategy to get into your dream college, learn how to make your college application stand out, draft the perfect college essay, and more insider secrets and strategies from our college consultants. Click here for an easy, step-by-step plan for applying to colleges and writing your college essays.