“English? Who needs that? I’m never going to England”
Are You Looking for Private English Tutoring for Your Child?
So many children find that they need help with English, but are not sure how to ask for it, especially once they feel lost and unable to catch up. Most parents hear that their student is struggling in English when it is already too late. The best time to hire an English tutor is the minute you notice your child having a drop in a homework grade.
We help students with the following subjects in English:
- Elementary Level English
- Middle School English
- High School English
- Paper/Essay Writing Coaching
- Reading Comprehension Coaching
Why is English tutoring important?
- One-on-one help is more effective in developing strong reading and writing strategies.
- Learning key writing strategies and how to effectively communicate develop reports, cite facts in research papers, and connect opinions to facts in writing is an essential piece for college and that will carry your child well into adulthood.
- Tutoring can help your child from falling behind in English.
- Cramming before a test is not an effective strategy when it comes to English.
- Getting an English tutor can help build your child’s confidence, making it easier for them to perform in school.
- Private English tutors are a way to help a child REDUCE stress, anxiety, and frustration around English.
Why is English confidence crucial to your child’s success?
Hiring an English tutor can help to keep your student accountable in their academic career. Many times, parents are concerned with how their students are doing in school, but are unsure how to ask. Hiring an English tutor in Houston can help to create a mentor, coach, and best of all, a liaison between school and your child. Sometimes students need motivation to bump their grades to the next level of excellence and understand concepts. School work can feel overwhelming and students are dealing with hours and hours of homework each night.
By having individualized attention, they feel less pressure when asking questions, and can get results quicker. Outside instruction can help children who are struggling, and lower the stress levels of students when tackling a difficult subject while needing reading or writing help.
Call us today to get a free consultation and learn how we make you and your child’s life easier!
If you are interested in working with us, we interview every single family to ensure you are the right fit for our exclusive tutoring program. Please fill out this 2 minute application to request a time to discuss your needs. If you are the right fit, we will contact you regarding an interview.