Why get ACT Tutoring?
It will help high school sophomores, juniors and seniors get into the college of their choice. Our team has helped students score between 34-36 on their exams. We provide Elite level strategies to help relieve test anxiety, and showcase your child’s true academic potential.
What programs are available for ACT Private tutoring?
We allow you to customize what you need in terms of any ACT prep package. For example, we have students who want to start six months in advance or six days before – so it all depends on you.
What Types Of Packages Do We Have for ACT Exam Prep?
- 45 hour package
- 35 hour package
- 25 hour package
- A La Carte options available – just inquire!
What can you expect from our test prep help?
- A full-scale assessment of your child’s strengths and weaknesses.
- A tailored and individualized plan for your child to maximize their scores.
- Test prep help on your schedule, for your ease and convenience.
- Test-taking strategies designed for your child’s learning and test-taking style.
- Detailed reports following each session to help keep you up to speed on your child’s progress.
The ACT Breakdown is as follows:
|English||75 questions||45 minutes||Measures standard written English and rhetorical skills.|
|Mathematics||60 questions||60 minutes||Measures mathematical skills students have typically acquired in courses taken up to the beginning of grade 12.|
|Reading||40 questions||35 minutes||Measures reading comprehension.|
|Science||40 questions||35 minutes||Measures the interpretation, analysis, evaluation, reasoning, and problem-solving skills required in the natural sciences.|
|Optional Writing Test||1 prompt||30 minutes||Measures writing skills emphasized in high school English classes and in entry-level college composition courses.|