5 Quick Memorization Tips
Mastering memorization is key to succeeding in our classes and standardized tests. The more students practice and improve their memorization techniques, more equipped they will be to take on academic challenges thrown at them. Here are 5 tips to hone your memorization skills.
1. Do not cram! This never works when trying to memorize for a test. When you cram the majority of the information is not being stored for long-term memorization.
2. Do no multi task. Realistically you mind can only focus at one thing at a time. Adding more information to memorize makes it more difficult to focus and make overall memorization less possible.
3. Establish a regular memorization and studying schedule. Memorize material little by little throughout the course of a week or month.
4. Organize the material you are learning; categorizing helps with your memorization because it allows your brain to group information
5. SLEEP! Your brain absolutely needs to sleep to function at its full potential, especially in terms of memorization.
- 3 Reasons To Get Over Your Fear and Speak Up In Class
- 3 Tips To Master Any Foreign Language
- 3 Tips For Your College Transition
- How to Get Super Smart Super Fast: 3 Secrets to Everyday Learning
- 10 Tips To Master Your PowerPoint Presentation
Elite Private Tutors is a world-class tutoring service helping students in Math tutoring, English tutoring, History tutoring, Spanish tutoring, SAT tutoring, Science Tutoring, ACT tutoring, ISEE tutoring, and much more. We deliver concierge-level service and are a boutique agency located in Houston, Texas. Please click here for more information.
The Four Year Plan is a book and online course that will help students get into the college of their dreams. Plan your strategy to get into your dream college, learn how to make your college application stand out, draft the perfect college essay, and more insider secrets and strategies from our college consultants. Click here for an easy, step-by-step plan for applying to colleges and writing your college essays.