Tips on How to Ace a College Interview:
- Research the university you are applying to. Know their curriculum, and understand what they value. Interviewers will be able to tell how much you know about their school. The more you know the more they are impressed, the more they want you at their school.
- Practice makes perfect. It is important to have someone ask you the same questions that you may encounter on the interview. That you way you are prepared for anything.
- Dress for success. You should dress in business causal
- Maintain eye contact throughout the interview. It shows that you are engaged and fully paying attention to what is going on.
- Stay positive throughout the interview.
- Say thank you. Send a thank you email after your interview.